Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 9 July 2022

Horus Heresy: Sons of Horus Tactical Squad WIP 2



I had hoped to get these almost finished over the weeked, but time ran away from me. But lunch time today I got the squad almost done. just need to add transfers and complete some detail pieces and the bases and the frist squad is complete. 

Next on the build list is a 10 Man Tactical Suppoort Marines all armed with rotorcannons, just cos they look cool. 

That will leave me with 20 marines left to build. Not sure which way I am going to go with these at the current time. But to get some inspiration I am going to watch the 2 Horus Heresy battle reports on Warhammer TV.

Whats on your painting table?


 

1 comment:

  1. Great looking squad. Congrats on yo9ur results.

    ReplyDelete