Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Thursday 14 July 2022

Heresy Thursday: YES YES The Leviathan


 Finally my wishes have come true we see more info on the Leviathan. This is going to be split release with the close combat variant coming first then the ranged variant. I think I will have one of each as they are a big points sink for the army.



Both of these variants look really good.


With so much being shown on the upcoming releases I just hope this Sunday we get the next wave of Heresy releases.

My firsttactical squad is now complete and i just need to get some pictures taken. I have also completed my Justarian, MkIII tactical squad , Demos Rhino and a little bit more work to do on the Praetor and then I feel I can start work on my Imperial fists for a change of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment