Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Horus Heresy: The Countdown begins


 The wait is almost over.......

“We do not need to be mighty when we are faced with weakness." - Ezekyle Abaddon”


Over a year since the first leak 

4 Months since the trailer was released

2 Months of awesome Warhammer Community updates and creator blogs and You-Tube vidoes.

10 Days  until release......

Like many others I was up early last saturday and I queued for only 10 minutes, popped the core starter, both books, both weapon upgrade packs, and a Kratos tank. I left the rhino out as I had found one lurking in my box of shame.


It kinda looks like this but just swap the Rhino for the Loyalist book.

The worst part or best part is I away in Greece for our first holiday since Covid.

So for me it is 19 days and counting.

Preparing for the release I have the first 5 books of the Horus Heresy series downloaded on Audible.

I am sorely tempted I there are box sets left when I get back from holiday to pick up a second box,

My hobby progress has been pretty solid, my unit of Justarion Terminators are complete, the Mark III Sons of Horus are complete, and Rhino complete. I am trying to find some time before I go away to get some pics taken.

What is in your pre-order? Pop a comment below

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the release myself to add strength to my Dark Angels legion. Starter box, loyalist book, and both weapon upgrade packs for me! I'd love that tank, but have several Resin tanks to paint so will put the Kratos purchase off a bit.

    Who else?

    I'm finishing up an AT Warmaster Titan for Legio Ignatum currently, but will have Horus Heresey projects up on https://262krieg.blogspot.com soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, I have been following your blog for a while now and looking forward to seeing what you will do for your Dark Angels

    ReplyDelete