Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 27 December 2021

Soulblight Gravelords Draft List Making


 I received the SoulBlight Gravelords Battletome for Christmas and I have spent the last 2 days reading over the background and the unit information. As I mentioned in my last post I am looking to use the Cursed City box set as the core building blocks for my army.


Cursed City comes with a high number of characters based around Radukar the Wolf. In the current Battletome you would normally have to take all the models as a single choice for 755 Points, however the latest Errata allows you to purchase them as individual models.


So with the models I currently own this is my first list:

Radukar the Wolf: 150 points

Gorslav the Gravekeeper: 75 points

Torgillius the Chamberlain: 115 points

Watch Captain Halgrim: 80 points

Kosagri Nightguard: 95 points

Vargskyr: 115 points

Vyrkos Blood-Born: 125 points

10 Deathrattle Skeletons: 85 points

10 Deadwalker Zombies: 115 points (The minimum size for this unit it 20 but 10 all I got)

Total Points: 955 points


This list is far from being balanced and needs a lot more core troops, I think the Start Collecting box looks the best value for getting some bulk core forces into my army 20 Grave Guard and 5 Black Knights and Mounted Wight Lord. 


Over the next couple of days I will have a good read through the book and start breaking down how I want my army to look. I have always been a big fans of lots of Skeletons. So going to see what will be the best character combination to buff and lead the hordes of Skeletons. I do also have some conversion ideas in mind with some of the new Stormcast dragons riders.

So hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow and I can get some undercoat on my models and start painting the models I have and completing some of the Bingo scoreboard.





No comments:

Post a Comment