Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Friday 24 December 2021

Hobby Bingo 2022

 Hobby Bingo 2022



So we are a few days from 2022, and the usual hobby resolutions will come and go. I missed taking part in the Hobby Bingo last year, but with the new sheet in the current White Dwarf I have am going to use this as my focal point for my hobby for 2022. Thinking ahead that I might actually complete 1 sheet I have printed off 5.

I am aiming to complete each of the boxes at Expert level, with Sisters of Battle and Soulblight Gravelords being my 2 focuses for my armies. I am sure that GW and other systems will distract me throughout the year. But my aim is to have two complete 2,000 point armies by the end of the year. 

Other side projects that I am looking to complete are Cursed City box set and the 2 recent Kill Team boxes.

I am looking forward to completing some boxes, and see what the year has in store for the hobby.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 



No comments:

Post a Comment