Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 17 March 2018

Dungeons & Dragons

So to those who pop across my blog you may well have noticed that there is more D&D posts than my previous hobby posts. I am still working on my Ultramarines and I hope to have my next unit finished in the next week or so. Team Yankee for now has taken a bit of back seat, but looking to restart this with my Soviet force as my work chum has decided that British are more his style.

But back to D&D. This is where I started many years ago with the fabled red box edition, and I played many hours through school and college. Other RPGs did steal my attention for a brief period, but I always found myself drawn back to the Forgotten Realms and the stories that could be created.

Now fast forwarding to tonight, and the glut of great models, terrain and support products. It now allows me to create some of the encounters and locations that before only existed in mine and that of my fellow players. My mates Jay and Tony have been making some great dungeon tiles that I hope to feature in an upcoming post. I myself are looking forward to building terrain pieces and once again exploring the Forgotten Realms. 

What started you in this awesome hobby?





No comments:

Post a Comment