Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Tuesday 26 December 2017

WIP: Today wife was out at football so i tided up my to do pile


The wife had a boxing day football match but we will not talk about the result.

So with some spare time on my hands I decided to clean up my to do desk.

On the desk are:

2 Skeletons from Shade Spire

4 Urruks from Shade Spire

3 Stormcast from Shade Spire

3 Interceptors

3 Agressors

1 Primais Dreadnought

Beastman from Necromunda

1 Plague Bearer tank

So quite a bit to be getting on with.

I will update what is on the painting table tomorrow.

What is on your to do list?


1 comment:

  1. I’m partway through painting my Shadespire Stormcast, then I’ll be moving onto the Reavers, followed by the Sepulchral Guard.

    After that I’ll be building some terrain pieces for Shadespire and building the two gangs for Necromunda with Escher being my main focus.

    By then the Daemon Prince for my new AOS Nurgle Army should have arrived.

    Lots to do!

    ReplyDelete