Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Friday 29 December 2017

Necromunda: The Lowdown Goliaths Sprue

Necromunda: The Lowdown Goliaths Sprue

Today's Lowdown is the brand new Goliaths sprue from Gw's Necromunda.

Check after the break a closer look at the sprues.



 In the large box game and the individual gang box you receive 2 of the same sprue and ten 32mm Necroumunda bases. The sprues allow you to make 10 gangers, there are 5 poses with options to swap the weapon types. I explored swapping the heads and chest plates and they can be used on any of the bodies.
 The detail on the sculpts is up to the usual GW standard and there are some very nice equipment add on parts.
The weapon options are limited if you want a full diverse gang using the gang creation rules from Gang War.
Like all good gang leaders I hired my gang prior to building, and then found the options are not on the sprues.
Then I took a remember Berry and remembered the old Goliaths and the 1 pose sprue.

What is has lead ,me to writing up is a wish list of items that I would like to see from Forge World.

So this has to be officially the smallest part I have ever seen on a GW sprue. This is the cigar for one of the heads. I advise putting blu tack around the part before clipping

Will show my finished Gang in an up coming post.



No comments:

Post a Comment