Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 4 August 2019

Adeptus Titanicus: Warp Missile Rack

Adeptus Titanicus: Warp Missile Rack


This weeks pre-order for Forge World brings us the Warp Missle Rack for the Reaver Titan, check after the break for more images and rules.



 Featured on a Legio Mortis Reaver, looks good sitting on top of the carapace, from the unpainted version below it seems that it will simply plug into the current hole on top. Hopefully there is enough of a gap to add in a magnet for easy transporting to and from games.
 Some shots of the unpainted rack, On the FW page in mentions that the missile can be removed from the rack to show that it has been fired, neat little touch. I think I will definately be adding a magnet to this as I fairly certain I will lose this.
Above shows the rules for the Warp Missle, at worst if it hits it will take down 1 structure point but there is a 50% chance that the location will suffer critical damage. I can see myself arming up at least one of my Reaver's with one.

At £11 I think this is a little pricey would have preferred a price point at the £8 mark 

Hopefully this is the start of more weapon variants coming out for Titanicus, so if you are looking to pick up one of these then click on the link 




No comments:

Post a Comment