Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 30 April 2023

Star Wars: May the month of Star Wars be with you


 I am a self confessed lover of Star Wars, ever since I sat in the Oden Cinema in Ramsgate in the summer of 1977. George Lucas gave the world his vision of Galaxy filled with aliens, starships, the force, and the battle between the Light and Dark side.

Since then as my mum and dad would agree on my thoughts at times live in a galaxy far far away. 

With May the 4th the unofficial Star Wars day rapidly approaching I am going to dedicate the month of May to Star Wars in terms of painting, modelling, reading and watching.

So the painting desk is cleared, my last audio book finished, my watch list is book marked with Stars Wars related programs and films. My next set of novels has been ordered from Amazon.

Join me in celebrating Star Wars and share your posts

No comments:

Post a Comment