Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 14 December 2022

HOHO HOBBY VICES


 For those of you that are in the know will already be aware of HOHO HOBBY VICES, and may be part taking.

This is the third year for me and the premise is really simple. You join up on discord or Instatgram #hohohobbyvices around about Nov time you get sent a questionaire where you talk a little about your hobby and what you are collecting and what projects you are on. You then are matched up with someone and they read through your mad ramblings:) and then go and buy you some cool hobby gifts.

This year Ben (Not giving surname to protect his identity I think he might be in the A-Team) was my hobby Santa and what an awesome haul he sent me.

I jotted down that I am on the Horus Heresy night bus with SoH and Imperial Fists and he sent me a nice praetor which is ripe for conversion and 5 terminators not pictured and some cool nifty pin badges. These are not picutred.

Also mentioned that was just getting into Star Wars Legion, Ben not knowing anything about Legion popped to his local hobby store and they advised on these 2 characters. Spot on the buffs that Darth Vader has received as operative have made him a shoe in for my upcoming stormtrooper list. Along with Gar Saxon who is one of the Command options for the shadow alliance. 


Along with the Red Gobbo and some nifty EAVY METAL DICE was a lovely written card.

Of course Christmas is not Christmas without Choccie and Ben sent some Orange Chocolate DAIM bars which sadly did not survive the photo.


Many thanks Ben and I hope your hobby vice Santa put as much thought and effort into it as you did.



2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome! Annoyed I got you Garr Saxon then read your blog and saw you already have him. Can’t wait to see your Vader though. Cheers Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. In turn, thank you for my #hohohobbyvices gift! Absolutely perfect selection of brushes as well as a whole heap of stuff that will be getting a lot of use! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete