Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 30 September 2019

DreadTober Part II Decision Made

DreadTober Part II Decision Made



With October approaching I have made my choice for DreadTober.

I have gone with the Primaris Redemptor as want to keep slowly growing my Ultramarines forces.

Challenges that I see with this project

  • Time: I am prepping for the Essen Spiel at work this month so my hobby time may well be limited. But I am planning to use my lunch breaks to give me some more time.
      • Basing: GW does not have a style of base that fits the Redemptor I am either going to have to base it in similar style to the Big G, or look to try and build my own base that will fit with the theme that I have.
      • Posing, I like the model but not keen on the static pose that some put it in. Going to work on some dynamic posing on the model.
      • Weapon options: It comes with 2 weapon options, currently I am not sure of the role I want it to have on the table, so I might look to magnetise the weapons.
      • Ultramarines: What can I add to the model to so that it is more Ultramariney? I am no sculptor so I am gonna have to trawl through the bits box and see what parts I have that I can use.





No comments:

Post a Comment