Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 7 May 2017

WIP: UCM Cruisers

WIP: UCM Cruisers



Today's Work In Progress is in colour.

After undercoating black I have given the hulls 2 types of dry brush of Mournfang Brown. One is heavily than the other as I am testing which red comes through best.

Check out more after the break.


I started with a layer of Khorne red gradually dry brushed up. Multiple layers of Squig Orange around the hull edges and panels. Watching online vids of the game in action majority of the models view is from the top. So once I have washed the model I will go and panel line the top hull plates.


After the red I painted all the guns with Runefang Steel, before the covering the whole ship in Nuln Oil. Once dried I am going to do some more panel lines on the top and looking at some white or cream ship markings. Hoping to get these finished tomorrow night.

What do you think so far?

Comments and feedback welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment