Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 2 July 2017

WIP: Space Wolves Primaris Marines

WIP: Space Wolves Primaris Marines




Like many of us who are GW hobbyists I have picked up a copy of Dark Imperium. I have taken 1 of the Intercessor squads and converted them up for a Space Wolves project.

Check out the conversions after the break








I have gone for a limited amount of conversion pieces, all the Marines have bonding knives, the rest of conversions are either a head swap or the adding of the wolf tails and skulls.

What do you think?

Comments and Feedback welcome




2 comments:

  1. Hi. Have you tried using insta mold and green stuff to put some detailing on the armour itself?
    I used it for some centurion conversions. I think it makes the models look more than just a head swap job so adds more.
    I don't mean to take away from your work. You've posed them well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Not tried an insta mold kit yet, I have seen them on Green Stuff World and will pick some up at the end of the month to have a play with.

      Have you got any pictures of your conversions?

      I think once I have completed this squad I will have a look at the following squads to see how much more conversion work I want to try.

      Thanks for the comment though.

      Delete