Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Competition: Rocket Racoon

Competition: Rocket Racoon


I have been following Massive Voodoo painting blog site for many years and it is one that has inspired me to starting my own crazed writings. They are a bunch of very very talented painters that cannot help to motivate and inspire me to keep painting and trying new techniques.

      Every year they run a painting competition and this year they have 2 catagories, the first being water and the second being Disney Infinity models.
    I had been inspired by a post that Roman put up with his Iron Man  model.

Check out more after the break


A few weeks back Roman posted up this stunning Iron Man post. I have posted the picture below


Stunning model from humble beginnings.

Check back as I progress through with this model

Have you ever entered a painting competition?

Drop a comment




No comments:

Post a Comment