Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Army List: 30k Space Wolves

Army List: 30k Space Wolves

My current reading has been Thousand Sons, and the Forge World Inferno book, I have been looking to start a new 30k army for some time now, I have always been drawn to Space Wolves and there were one of the armies I fondly remember collecting when I started in the hobby many years ago.
          As you will have seen from my other posts I am currently working on 5 Primaris Marines in a more modern Space Wolves colour scheme.

Check after the break the list I am working on





With Horus Heresy currently staying with the 7th edition rules I am working in 1000 pts blocks. I have not added the points to the list as I do not usually focus on a points based game. But I have them so I can make sure that I have an HQ choice per 1000pts.


Wolf Lord
Frost Blade
2 Wolfs
Mastercrafted Bolt Pistol
Artificer Armour
Iron Halo

10 Grey Hunters using Mark III armour
Bolters
Vox and Vexilla

10 Grey Hunters  using Mark IV armour
Bolters
Vox and Vexilla

5 Support Marines using Mark IV armour
No upgrades staying with Flamers

5 Heavy Marines
Armed with Las-cannons

Contemptor Dreadnought
Armed with Twin Linked Heavy Bolter and Close Combat Weapon.


So a tight small little force, at the end of the month I will be picking the models that I do not have in my plastics and resin pile.

The big model for me is the Wolf Lord as the selection of Character from both GW and FW are limited, I am currently trawling through the web for inspiration and conversion pieces. Found some nice inspiring artwork, will share this later this week.

If you have any links for models, artwork or other hobbyists models pop a comment and a link

Laters




2 comments:

  1. I have had this image on my desktop for an age

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/62/82/80/6282803f712d87abef9f904d982870f1--space-wolves-space-marine.jpg

    Why a mastercrafted bolt pistol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog it's really cool

    ReplyDelete