Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 30 July 2017

WIP: 30k Space Wolves Troops part 1



Really starting to get a lot of prep work done on my 1000pt Space Wolves force. Me and some gaming buddies are going to the Forge World Open Day on the 13th of August. We all plan to bring a small 1000pt force so that we can play some games in the afternoon. Having started a new army it gives me 14 days till the event. Today I assembled my two tactical squads and the Contempter Dreadnought.

Check the pictures after the break.


First up is the MkIV Tactical Squad using the plastics from Calth and the 40k Space Wolves sprue and upgrade sprue.

I am not sure if the banner I used to represent the Vexilla is to large, I am happy with it so far, but will see in time. My nagging doubt is that he looks more like a character model than a line troop.




Next up is the MkIII tactical squad from the Prospero box, not much work on these, I have used an icon from the Space Wolves sprue for the Vexilla much more in line with the line troop. Also used the FW shoulder pads.


So with 2 weeks go now the pressure is on to get the remaining 10 troops built and then to start the paint work.

Check in for more updates.





No comments:

Post a Comment