Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 8 April 2018

Ultramarines 100 Power Point List


Ultramarines 100 Power Point List

So been a long time since I talked any 40k with a lot of my recent focus being D&D. A good mate said that he fancied a game of 40K as he did not want to forgot the rules, but more importantly he had unknown to me he had snuck in a copy of Forge Bane and some other Ad Mech bits and pieces. So with the spanner thrown down as it were. I spent Sunday pre Grand Prix working up a 100 Power Point List.

Check after the break the break down of my list.




So in writing my list I did not want to make any new purchases for the army and use it as a motivator to get the Dark Imperium box set finished, plus some other purchases I had made.
So below is the list

HQ

Primaris Captain in Gravius Armour

Troops

Intercessor Squad ( 5 man)

Intercessor Squad ( 5 man)

Intercessor Squad ( 5 man)

Elites

Primaris Ancient

Aggressor Squad (3 man)

Redemptor Dreadnought

Fast Attack

Interceptor Squad (3 man)

Heavies

Hellblaster Squad (5 man)

Lord of War

Knight (not sure of the load out)

I have no idea if this is going to be competitive on the table. But like I said at the top and good motivator to get some long term models painted. 
This week I plan to update the today table and get some photos up of where I currently am.

What do you think to the list and what changes would you make and why?






No comments:

Post a Comment