Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Star Wars Legion Shadow Trooper

Star Wars Legion Shadow Trooper




Legion has been out for a few weeks now, and I had been struggling to get motivated to paint up the figures. However seeing the painted figure shots hitting Facebook I decided to knuckle down and paint a test model. Rather than the classic white armour I have chosen to do Shadow Troopers. Fairly quick and easy paint scheme.  I have Salute this weekend so that will put a halt to any hobby. But have all the Storm Troopers undercoated and based. So one big painting night will see them done.

Anyone else painting up Legion?


2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me the process you used for the black armor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty cool, I though about painting up the Stormies as Shadow Troopers too. I don't know how they'd be used in the game but they look different and I'm guessing they'd be mostly hidden until a key moment.

    ReplyDelete