Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year 2018

Happy New Year 

I generally do not reflect on the past to heavily, prefer to look forward at what is to come.

After the break I am going to list some of the things that I am looking forward to and some of my goals.


With 2017 having seen some very strong releases what am I looking forward to in 2018?

Flames of War

Plastic Huey to add to my US Forces

LAV 

Marines

Battlefront Open Day June 30th

Games Workshop

Necromunda Orlocks

New units for Primaris Marines

Necromunda Weapon Packs

Genestealer Cult Codex

New Terrain

So not much that I am looking forward to, prefer to be surprised and see what is released during the year.

Some of my Goals:

Project Garage: To turn the garage into a viable gaming room by the start of summer.

Project Necromunda: Paint Goliaths, terrain and start the campaign

Project Stripes: Complete my US force and then look at a Soviet Force

Project Primaris: Complete my Ultramarine Force

Project Pictures: Learn how to take better Gallery shots.

Small goals for me.

This week I am going to write up each of the projects so that I have some milestones to complete.

What are you looking forward to in 2018 and what goals have you set yourself?







No comments:

Post a Comment