Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 13 January 2024

Legion Imperialis: Sons of Horus Assault Marines

 


This week got some more work done on completing building Legion Imperialis army ready for my first tournament on the 10th of February. I left most of my completed models back at work so did not have them to take some photos. But will do an update on my army progress so far early next week.

But models did have with me are my first 2 stands of Assault Marines for the Sons of Horus. They do have 4 stands of Tactical Marines and 2 Rhinos painted as well. 

I am planning on these to be a small attachment joining my Solar Auxilia.


Keeping to the techniques shown by Mediocre Hobbies went with a light grey undercoat , then a layer on contrast terradon turqoise, black shoulder pads and weapons picked out with contrast black legion, then metals picked out with Sir Two Coats. Stuck to pre- painted bases. Boosh job done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment