Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 3 January 2024

Legion Imperialis: Solar Auxilia Malcador Battle Tanks

 


My first post of 2024 and my first set of completed models for Legion Imperialis. I know from my last post I had not featured my Armoured Company. But over the weekend I signed up with my local gaming store 7th City Collectables in Sandicare UK for a 2000 point tournament in February. So I have my work cut our to get my army ready and finished and get some test games done in time.

With the Malcadors its 2 of each weapon type and large use of contrast paints and Speedpaints. Once I have the entire of my Armoured Company completed I will go back and weather all the tracks and other sections in one go.




1 comment:

  1. They look great! Looking forward to getting paint on my own collection - good inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete