Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Tuesday 1 October 2019

DreadTober Part III Assembly and Pose Testing

DreadTober Part III Assembly and Pose Testing

So it's day one of Dread Tober and I have made some really good progress over lunch today, got the main body completed and got the legs done ready for posing.

Just simply assembled not chosen the weapon option just yet, and cannot decide if I am going to seal it or have it so that that it can open. 

As I mentioned in yesterdays post ones of the challenges I was going to face was the basing as GDub do not produce the style I am using in such a large size. Hunting through my bases box found these steps left over from the 40K Heroes kit. The idea is to have the dread in a standing pose and his left arm pointing towards an unseen enemy.

Hopefully will have the basic assembly completed tomorrow and then can start to work on the painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment