Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Monday 23 September 2019

Space Wolves: Primaris WIP

Well these have been sat on my back hobby desk for almost a year now. So with a break in the Ultramarines painting I thought I would finally finally get these finished. I was pretty much 80% of my way through them just really the finishing touches to add really.

After the break are the shots of where I am up to with them. I had previously completed the right shoulder pad, but was not happy with the freehand work, so I have taken them back down to the base red and will work them back up with iconography.









Forgot how crisp I got the armour on these and to be honest not sure I can remember the recipe if I wanted to paint more. But for now I will be happy to get these 5 painted and have them as a unit that has been loaned to my Ultramarine force. I might once I have finished these look as some other chapters just to break up the painting of Ultramarines.

What do you use a break to your main force?




No comments:

Post a Comment