Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Friday 4 January 2019

Speed freeks - Army List



As part of my January Hobby Resolutions I listed planning out my new 40k army with Orks being the chosen force. Having read through the codex I have settled on Speed freeks as the start to my new army.

I think I am like many Ork collectors out there that have been drawn in by the lure of the new vehicles that came out with the recent release.

Check after the break for the first draft of my new army.





Orks have always been on my wanted army list to do as a long term 40K player, but just never really found the motivation or inspiration to do an army justice.

So with the very Mad Max themed and styled vehicles I was sold on the style and the look, I have given it a few months to lay the foundation in my mind just to make sure I was set on my choices.

Reading through the codex and to be honest my first cover to cover read for a long time, was drawn to the speed and nature of the Evil Sunz and Speed Freeks.

Starting list is:

Warboss on Trike

10 boyz in Trukk

10 boyz in Trukk

3 Nobz on bikes

9 Warbikes

Kinda where I have got to so far, I do have 1 each of all the new vehicles but I want to get these built and painted and play some games and then see how they play and what gaps I am that need filling.

The big glaring gap I see at the moment is the lack of taking out enemy tanks.

Next up will be the build and WIP of the War boss


No comments:

Post a Comment