Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Blood Bowl Blitz Part 2

Blood Bowl Blitz Part 2





So with the event being only 27 days away I have my work cut out to get some games in to test out my game play and to get my team painted.

My team choice was fairly easy ORKS, fairly easy to play with and aiming to lay out some brutal pain with hard hitting blocks and fouls.

Check after the break the break down of the first draft of my team


field


The event pack has given us 1,100,000 gold pieces to spend on our team including players, coaches, re-rolls, fan factor and inducements.

Plus we also get to upgrade our team with 5 skills.

So looking through my team list I have a choice of Linemen, Black Ork Blockers, Blitzers, Thrower, Goblin Lineman and Troll.

I have always been a fan of Big Guys in Blood Bowl so first place in the team is a Troll, I see this taking 2 roles in the team. One as the big hitter and two pick up the Goblin and fingers crossed does not eat him and chucks him downfield to score.

So best have some Goblins then. Going to use these as the Hail Mary lob and hope players, but also to be true Goblin nature and perform the most horrible fouls on the opposing teams best player. As they are cheap using them as pretty much throw away nature.

Need some hard hitting field blockers so going to take the full number of 4 Black Ork Blockers.

The team needs some Star quality so adding in 3 Blitzers

Just to build up the team numbers adding in 1 lineman

So the team looks like this

1 troll 110,000
4 goblins 160,000
4 Black Ork Blitzers 320,000
3 Blitzers 240,000
1 Lineman 50,000

Total so far 880,000 with a total of 13 players.

I have left the rest of the gold pieces for rerolls and inducements which will be decided as I run through the play test games.

I have the models assembled and now have 24 days left to have them paint.


More progress shots to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment