Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 7 October 2017

Galley: Death Guard Test Model

Galley: Death Guard Test Model

Not sure I have ever put so much work into one base, I love the detail that GW have put on the bases and I think it deserved so much more that just a base wash and dry brush.

After the break check out the model that sits on top.




Loved painting this model, the first test piece for the Death Guard army. So many small details that it felt like I was painting a character rather than a line troop.

My favourite parts of the models is the fleshy tendrils pushing their way out of the armour. Adding Nurgles Rot and Blood for the Blood God was fun as there was a certain bit of freedom showing where Nurgle's Gift was oozing from the armour.

The next squad member is on the painting table already, and I have decided to paint them one by one so not to miss out on any of the detail that could be over looked when batch painting.

What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Very nice

    Liking the paler green on the model.

    Bases look really cool

    ReplyDelete