Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Saturday 19 August 2023

Star Wars: Lego Tie Bomber


 Its been a rough couple of weeks for me, I woke up feeling all feverish and my left leg had swollen, packed off to the Doctors by my loving wife. I was soon in the QMC Nottingham Hospital being treated for an infection caused by an insect bite a couple of years ago. Spent a whole week in hospital on IV drips. I cannot thank the nursing staff of ward C52 enough for all the help and care they gave me over the seven days that I was in hospital. 

Feeling pretty low and mostly bed ridden, I decided to cheer myself up and bought myself a Star Wars Lego set. I was thinking of the Falcon but at £750 it was a bit steep.

Now I had not made any Lego for a very long time, so was pleasantly surprised at the numbered bagging to make the build easier.

I built the model over a couple of days and it is a fairly big kit but easy to build only a couple of areas where I scratched my head a bit.

You get 3 mini figures, Tie Pilot who is inside the bomber, Imperial Officer to drive the bomb trolley, and finally and maybe a bit oddly Darth Vader. However I think my favourite model that comes with the kit is the Gonk Droid. I do love a droid.

Tie Pilot sat casually in the cockpit ready for launch.


I really enjoyed the build on the kit and it certainly took my mind off resting up from my hospital stay. I think next after our holiday will be Luke's Xwing.



No comments:

Post a Comment