Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Friday 14 July 2023

Star Wars: legion ATDP Project Part 1

 


Welcome to part 1 of my All Terrain Defense Pod project. This walker has long featured in the graphic novels, books and cartoon series, but as yet AMG have yet to bring it to the table top. So I hunted around the interweb to find some 3D files. Now I have no idea and to be honest no willingness to learn how to 3D print at the current time, but a good friend of mine owns a 3D print business. So I popped him the files and hay presto like green magic I took ownership of my first ATDP.

If you are looking to have anything 3D printed look up:

3D KINGDOMS

If its your first order you get 10% off

So here is the ATDP assembled and ready for priming

As you can see she's big

With a clone trooper for scale.

If the rain holds off this weekend I will get it primed and hopefully the first layers of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment