Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Friday 27 December 2019

Word Bearers New Year New Army

Word Bearers New Year New Army Part 1

Recently on Games Work Shop's Community Page they announced a new hobby challenge for us.


So with my Ultramarines hitting a good natural break, thought it is a pretty good time to add some bad guys to my collection. So where better to start with than Chaos Space Marines. In the past I have collected a Word Bearers force for Horus Heresy so having some investment in that background and lore I have decided to bring these up to date.

I popped down to Warhammer World today and picked up the codex and Start Collecting Chaos Space Marines starter set. With the focus of December and March for that to be the focus for the New Army that is where I will start. 

Over the next few posts I will show my progress on the army and try and include as many test shots of my progress. 

Who else is taking part?




No comments:

Post a Comment