Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Sunday 27 August 2017

WIP: Primaris Space Marine Captain

WIP: Primaris Space Marine Captain

I have had the Dark Imperium box since the release date, and the Primaris Marines have pretty much sat in sprue as I have struggled with my choice of Chapter. I still have the 5 test Space Wolves that should be finished this weekend. However as I am doing Space Wolves for 30k I really want to head down a different path for 40k.

Death Guard are going to be my primary force, but I do want to paint up the Primaris, but use them as long term painting and modelling project. So I have decided on my own colour scheme and now working on some back ground for them.

So starting with the Captain I have removed his Master Crafted power sword and replaced it with a Master Crafted Power Glaive. I have used a spare Glaive from the Age of Sigmar Liberators sprue. I need to do some green stuff work on the joints, but then he will be ready to paint.

The colour scheme has been decided so check back and see the progress.

Have you stayed with a known Chapter?Or have you created your own?

Catch you on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment